Pricing & Packages
Option 1 – Platinum (Recommended)
Your Cocktail Kings experience includes:
- Highly skilled and experienced bartenders with relevant industry knowledge
- Customer contact to discuss and select the perfect 10 cocktails for your event
- Placement displays of cocktail list with your event heading
- Event pre-preparation – acquiring spirits, liqueurs, mixers, ice and garnishes
- Bar set-up and pack down
- Travel time and expenditure
- All equipment for service – boston shakers, strainers, spoons, knifes, tea-towels
Minimum of 2 hours – $79 an hour per bartender. Cost per cocktail – $7.50 (includes alcohol, glass hire, ice, mixer and garnish) and Basics – $4.50
Option 2 – Diamond
Includes above listed services, except the client is responsible for organising all spirits, liqueurs, mixers, and garnishes. Cocktail Kings provides an estimated amount of ingredients required.
Minimum of 2 hours – $79 an hour per bartender.
Glass hire can be arranged for $100 which covers breakages.
Option 3 – Gold – Cash Bar
Beers, Wine, Spirits, Liqueurs, Cocktails and Soft Drinks discussed prior to event with our recommendations for the client’s needs.
Beers: $5.00 – $7.50
Wines: $6.00 – $7.50
Spirits: $5.00 – $7.00
Liqueurs: $5.00 – $7.00
Cocktails: $10.00 – $15.00
Soft Drink: $3.00
No hourly hire rate for bar tenders due to cost covered in bar sales. Glass hire can be arranged for $100.
Option 4 – Labour for Hire
Need somebody who knows what they are talking about and can make drinks like a professional? Cocktail King’s staff members are selected as they have extensive current experience and show passion for the industry. We can work with-in pre-existing hospitality environments to compliment your already established beverage team. Contact us directly to discuss this option further.
- All alcohol volume per cocktail is 60ml, actual alcoholic strength (%) may differ between spirits and liqueurs.
- Recommend two (2) bar tenders per 30 people for consistent customer service.
Cocktail Kings services the Cairns region from Gordonvale to Palm Cove. Longer distances and destinations may incur extra travel expenditure.
Liquor Licensing Information
As per requirement of current Queensland legislation a Responsible Service of Alcohol (R.S.A.) certificate is held by all bar tenders at events.
Cocktail Kings reserves the right to refuse service to intoxicated, disruptive or abusive patrons as per R.S.A legislation. As most events conducted by Cocktail Kings are private or corporate in nature, discretion and professionalism is an important part when handling this issue. Discussion with the host prior to refusal of service will happen.